Monday, May 31, 2010

Research paper- new experience.

I had an experience with research paper in my country, but I have never done it in foreign country and language. At the beginning I couldn't find any interesting information about rooftop farms because the only source which I used was Google. After I found out about how to use Cuny Online Library System, I found many interesting articles and books about my topic. During doing research paper I have learned how to use Google Books and Amazon Books. I have learned about how to quote in my paper and how to cite my sources. I think it was really exciting experience for me. It was a huge challenge. When I was collecting necessary materials, I went to interview the owner of the rooftop farm, which was also an amazon experience for me. I have learned a lot not only about farming on the roofs, but after 1hour workshop, I bought tomato plant for my apartment, which is growing right now like crazy. So I'm considering myself very lucky getting Prof. McCormick as a teacher, because I have learned not only how to write essay and do research paper, but I have learned new exciting things, which I think are going benefit in my entire life. Thank You Prof. McCormick.

No comments:

Post a Comment